header1500.jpg
 

 

 

 
You’ve got a new story to write. A new way to live. And, it looks nothing like your past.
bokeh-graphic.jpg

Your story begins with a rebellion against the boredom and the
oppressive walls of social programming.

Your story begins with a deep desire to create your own
masterpiece.

Your story begins in the moment you decide to
reclaim your POWER & LIVE
only what lights YOU up!

Hollie Flynn | HOLSPARK

Hi, I'm Hollie.

I Believe in Misfits & Rebels.

I believe in you Being THE ARTIST OF YOUR OWN MASTERPIECE & the alchemist of your life.

I believe in Your potent expression & Your Potent Power. 

I believe the only success that truly matters is you fully living what lights your soul on fire. And you don’t get there by following the status quo.

You get there by developing the unique, courageous, unorthodox, passionate, and compassionate human being you were born to be.

You get there by understanding your gifts, your passions and your unique role and mission on this planet at this time. 

You get there by doing the work to uncover your PURPOSE and by having the tenacity to develop it & live it fully.

I’m here to spark that knowing and to provide you with intuitive life guidance and No BS strategy that will show you how to create & live your own Extraordinary, Passion-filled, Inspiring and Completely aligned life!

I will help you get clear on who you are, what you value, what you deeply desire, and what has been holding you back until now. It’s time to write a new story. It’s time to live a new way.

blue-gradient-rectangle.jpg
A single spark can inspire the human
heart and mind to transform the world and rewrite all the rules.

I’m Passionate about my work.

Maverick Mentor

Holistic Life Guide & Mentor

Radiant Health. Vital Nutrients. Movement. Life Purpose. Passion. Love. Creativity. Values. Freedom. Nature. Authenticity. Alignment. Personal Power. Those are the pathways to an extraordinary well and well-lived life. I offer No BS Life Advice, Wellness Coaching & Loving Guidance based on
WHO you really are and WHAT you really REALLY want. Because THOSE things are precisely why you were born. Hello Way Shower, Earth Keeper, Warrior of Good. Let’s do this!

Passionate Entrepreneur

Wellness
Entrepreneur

I’ve been a successful entrepreneur for over the last 20 years in the wellness, coaching, and personal development space. I believe the best services and products heal people and heal the planet. One of my superpowers is helping others find their EPIC Genius. That place where: gifts, strengths, passion, and experiences swirl together creating meaningful work, financial abundance, and extraordinary service to humanity.

Fierce Advocate

Author &
Advocate

I’m author of No BS When Life’s a Mess: How to go from surviving to thriving for 20-Somethings. It’s time to teach 21st century success. The game has changed. I believe 90% of what is being taught is useless. I’m here to illuminate the other 10%. It’s time to learn and live ONLY what matters most.